Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2 New Ones

Well it looks like it has been about 6 months since I last posted something.  I don't know of many people that read this blog but looking at my page views it seems that someone does so here is an update.


Internet Fact Checker - This one I made because of a friend of mine.  He likes to get into discussions online that sometimes get heated and he especially likes to point out errors in peoples ideas.  So I thought the idea of an Internet fact checker sounded funny.  I tried to go with an old propaganda poster style.  I am not sure if it comes off that way but I like how it turned out.


Travel in Style - This idea has been percolating for a while.  It started off with a vague idea using the Tardis, DeLorean, and Bill and Ted phone booth.  Eventually it turned into different methods of time travel.  I have to say I haven't seen a couple of the movies I used but I picked them because of their visual interest.  Can you name all of the movies/TV shows?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across this image by accident on google. I'm dying to know what the 3 circular devices are...a little help?

peabody00 said...

Starting in the top left corner going left to right:

Toaster from Simpsons Halloween
Klingon Bird of Prey
Omni from TV show Voyagers
Hot tub time machine
Superman flying around Earth
DeLorean Back to the Future
Phone Booth Bill and Ted's
Ship from Flight of the Navigator
Portal from Time Cop
Time turner Harry Potter
Tardis Dr Who
Time machine HG Wells

I hope that helps.