Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Robama





Robama is the first piece of art I would like to share.  Those that know me know that I am not a very "political" person.  I just thought this image would look great as a robot.  That being said, I know many people will take it as political satire.  That is fine; it was intentional to a degree.  With the subject matter it cannot help but be political.  That is the great thing about art though.  It is an individual experience separate from the artist and his or her own intentions.  This image is inspired by the print done by Shepard Fairey of President Obama.

This image was drawn with a program from Ambient Design called ArtRage.  It is a natural media program that is impressive in its capabilities.

A fine art print of this image can be purchased in my Etsy store.

3 comments:

sterfryiv said...

I LOVE THIS!!!

El Jefe said...

I am still on for buying this when we move into our new work space at my job.

sheri said...

I love the look of the new blog. And of course I always love the art work.